Discover our simple guide on how to make the most of your daily time spent at home!
1. Maintain a regular rhythm - if possible get up and go to bed at exactly the same time every day (this rhythm is also important for your children!)...
2. Separate your professional life and your private life: if this is not possible due to lack of space, try to create a workspace elsewhere than in your bedroom and have fixed working hours. Keep time for sleep and relaxation separate from your working period of the day.
3. Find time to exercise: an online yoga class, an aerobics exercise, or just a few stretching exercises. You'll feel so much better after it!
4. Stay connected with your colleagues, family and friends. Instead of an email, opt for a video conference. Make video calls and share live coffee with your friends and family.
5. Take time for leisure: music, drawing, dancing, yoga, singing, cooking, knitting, reading, meditation ... all these activities can be done from home and provide a good mental balance.
6. Maintain a healthy headspace. It's okay not to feel good - allow these feelings, but don't let them overwhelm you. We all have concerns and fears - take time to express them, admit them, write them down - but don't let them overwhelm you. Sometimes getting your thoughts onto paper to read can help you process them.
7. Focus on gratitude. Find 3 things for which you are grateful every day: a call with your best friend, the lunch that your family cooked together, watching your favorite series on netflix, finally reading a book… Gratitude is important for our wellbeing and shows us that there are always positive things to remember even in difficult situations.
8. Laughter is the best medicine - Read funny blogs, watch comedies or youtube videos! It's good for morale!
Do you have any tips and tricks that we have missed out? Let us know - send us an email!
Bridgeman Images offers the highest resolution rights managed images for licensing. Please contact us for free image research or to learn more.